Study in canada
Canada is one of the most sought after countries for overseas education amongst students internationally. The government of Canada spends about 5.4% of its annual GDP on Education. For information, the economy of Canada is ranked 11th on the list of wealthiest economies in the world. Some more striking facts about education in Canada are listed below:
- Lowest Fee Structure: The average fee in Canada ranges around CAD $13,000 – 15,000 per annum.
- Around 80% Canadian colleges are Government / Public funded to bring the access of quality education to students.
- PR Policies: For overseas students, the chances of getting a Permanent Residency Visa is much easier in comparison to the other countries.
- Healthcare: Canada has inexpensive medical insurance policies, yet the industry is most advanced and globally acclaimed.
- Beautiful country: Canada is a safe, beautiful and peaceful country, which is also recommended by the United Nations as one of the most liveable countries in the world. There is something to do for everyone, from indoor to outdoor recreational activities at nominal or no cost at all.
- Culturally Diverse: People from across the world live with love, harmony and respect for one another. The national policy ensures that customs & traditions of people from different religions and backgrounds be duly preserved.
- Universities are internationally recognised: Canadian universities are in the list of top universities globally. Institutions offer degrees, diplomas in professional and technical disciplines.
- High Rank in HDI: The Human Development Index (HDI) is ranked at number 8, in the list of over 182 countries. This is a great achievement for the country and its people that makes Canada remarkable.
- Students Partners Program (SPP): The visa category of SPP allots students study work permit visa of 3 years; while they can apply for PR after 2 years of study only.
- Strong Foreign Ties: The government has strong ties with leading countries, starting from United States of America to India. This makes them a safe haven for all tourists and foreigner Nationals living there.
- Canada is a bilingual nation that makes it an amazing opportunity for students to develop their language skills and fit perfectly in the society. French & English languages form integral part of Canadian education system; while Punjabi is spoken widely within the country. Punjabi is the third most common language in Canada after English and French. Factly, around 1.3 percent of Canadian people speak Punjabi. (It is also their Parliament’s third language).
There are many more reasons for you to consider Canada for your higher education dreams. At Directions Hub, we help you understand the admission procedure and eligibility criteria for admission in foreign colleges. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about Study in Canada programmes.